Youngsters from St Nicholas House School in North Walsham to join worlds largest children’s chior at the O2
- Credit: Archant
Children in Years 3-6 at St Nicholas House School in North Walsham will be part of the largest children's choir in the world, Young Voices, at the 02 Arena in London later this month.
The huge choir is designed to unify children from across the country, boost their confidence and provide lifelong memories for them and their families.
Anne Berry Smith, music teacher, said Young Voices provided an opportunity for primary school children to perform all styles of music including folk, pop, rock and classical.
She said: 'The children have been practising the dance routines and learning the songs in their music lessons since October and are very excited to be singing at the 02.
'The choir of 8,000 all perform at the same time to capacity audiences of friends and family.'
You may also want to watch:
She added: 'Nothing can prepare you for the sound of thousands of children singing in harmony.'
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 3 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 4 Sports body pushes for 54-home plan to go before the government
- 5 Norfolk rugby star takes indefinite leave due to wife's illness
- 6 Student nurse's plea after two years of university work stolen from car
- 7 See inside former brewery transformed into a cottage for sale for £875k
- 8 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 9 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 10 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row