Youngsters from St Nicholas House School in North Walsham to join worlds largest children’s chior at the O2
- Credit: Archant
Children in Years 3-6 at St Nicholas House School in North Walsham will be part of the largest children's choir in the world, Young Voices, at the 02 Arena in London later this month.
The huge choir is designed to unify children from across the country, boost their confidence and provide lifelong memories for them and their families.
Anne Berry Smith, music teacher, said Young Voices provided an opportunity for primary school children to perform all styles of music including folk, pop, rock and classical.
She said: 'The children have been practising the dance routines and learning the songs in their music lessons since October and are very excited to be singing at the 02.
'The choir of 8,000 all perform at the same time to capacity audiences of friends and family.'
You may also want to watch:
She added: 'Nothing can prepare you for the sound of thousands of children singing in harmony.'
- 1 When 13-year-old Prince Philip visited Cromer following crab boat disaster
- 2 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 3 'How it should be' - Cromer abuzz as businesses reopen
- 4 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 5 £500 grant paves way for new swimmers
- 6 'We love the town sentimentally' - Holt opticians firm opens 10th store in lockdown
- 7 Police and community fridge to be discussed at Sheringham town meeting
- 8 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 9 Seal trips braced for busy season ahead - but quiet first day after easing
- 10 North Walsham gym to re-open despite vaccinations continuing