Youngsters from St Nicholas House School in North Walsham to join worlds largest children’s chior at the O2
- Credit: Archant
Children in Years 3-6 at St Nicholas House School in North Walsham will be part of the largest children's choir in the world, Young Voices, at the 02 Arena in London later this month.
The huge choir is designed to unify children from across the country, boost their confidence and provide lifelong memories for them and their families.
Anne Berry Smith, music teacher, said Young Voices provided an opportunity for primary school children to perform all styles of music including folk, pop, rock and classical.
She said: 'The children have been practising the dance routines and learning the songs in their music lessons since October and are very excited to be singing at the 02.
'The choir of 8,000 all perform at the same time to capacity audiences of friends and family.'
You may also want to watch:
She added: 'Nothing can prepare you for the sound of thousands of children singing in harmony.'
- 1 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 2 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 North Norfolk home with sea views and cafe for sale for £525,000
- 5 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 6 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 7 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 8 Young cricketer sets sights on national success
- 9 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 10 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden