Norfolk choir joins operatic trio at Cromer pier
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk choir will perform with the number one selling operatic trio Tenors Unlimited, the 'Rat Pack of Opera', at Cromer Pier.
Broadland Youth Choir will join the trio in From Venice to Vegas, which is part of their 15th anniversary UK tour.
Their recent chart-topping success Who is He?, in aid of The Salvation Army, was number one in the iTunes classical chart, and they have performed alongside Sting, Lionel Richie, Beyoncé, and the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.
Broadland Youth Choir, formed in 1992, comprises children aged from seven to 18.
It has received a highly commended performance plus certificate at the Norfolk County Music Festival and performed in productions of Whistle down the Wind, Evita, and Jekyll and Hyde. The choir performs in concerts, local and international competitions, as well as weddings and social functions.
The show is at 8pm on Friday, April 20 - to book tickets, visit www.cromerpier.co.uk/
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 2 Prams hurtling through the streets and chocolate wafers pinched - three quirky tales from town pubs
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Lib Dem leader quits in North
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Nearly £50,000 donated to restore Grade II listed church organ
- 6 Pop-up bank to open in town as permanent branch to close
- 7 'Dystopian castle' in seaside village may escape demolition
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 10 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK