Norfolk choir joins operatic trio at Cromer pier
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk choir will perform with the number one selling operatic trio Tenors Unlimited, the 'Rat Pack of Opera', at Cromer Pier.
Broadland Youth Choir will join the trio in From Venice to Vegas, which is part of their 15th anniversary UK tour.
Their recent chart-topping success Who is He?, in aid of The Salvation Army, was number one in the iTunes classical chart, and they have performed alongside Sting, Lionel Richie, Beyoncé, and the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.
Broadland Youth Choir, formed in 1992, comprises children aged from seven to 18.
It has received a highly commended performance plus certificate at the Norfolk County Music Festival and performed in productions of Whistle down the Wind, Evita, and Jekyll and Hyde. The choir performs in concerts, local and international competitions, as well as weddings and social functions.
The show is at 8pm on Friday, April 20 - to book tickets, visit www.cromerpier.co.uk/
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
- 2 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 3 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 4 All-terrain wheelchairs come to north Norfolk beaches
- 5 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 6 Converted bungalow with 'wonderful' woodland views for sale
- 7 'Anything is possible': 21-year-old uses lockdown to launch business
- 8 Norfolk beaches named among UK's top 20 hidden gems
- 9 Full steam ahead for the Marsham Show 2021, say organisiers
- 10 RAF Sculthorpe prepares for take-off as reopening approaches