Follow Charlie Hodson and Ruddy Muddy on their Norfolk Day tour
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk Day ambassadors Charlie Hodson and Ruddy Muddy are visiting events across the county on the big day.
With over 200 events taking place across Norfolk on Friday 27 July the duo are attempting to participate in as many as possible.
How many can they manage as they set off from our offices bright and early on Friday morning?
You may also want to watch:
Follow their progress throughout the day on our website and on social media.
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 3 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 4 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 7 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 8 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 9 See inside former brewery transformed into a cottage for sale for £875k
- 10 Weird Norfolk: What links Westwick’s obelisk, ghosts and stuffed bears?
• Are you celebrating Norfolk Day? Tweet your photographs and videos using the hashtag #NorfolkDay or email email@example.com