Watch out for these colourful mini-buses in north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Two charity minibuses have been dressed to impress in bespoke vinyl graphics printed with their logo and details.
About With Friends provides a range of services for young people and adults with learning disabilities in North Norfolk, and relies heavily on having its own transport.
The makeover came courtesy of Cromer-based Structure-flex whose graphics manager Andy Grand said: 'As a north Norfolk business we believe we have a duty to support the community.'
Nicola Cummins, workskills administrator for About With Friends, said: 'Last summer our minibuses came to the end of their working lives and had to be replaced.
'Structure-flex very generously agreed to sponsor us by providing the graphics for both mini-buses at no cost and everyone is delighted with the results. They look bright and cheerful, are very informative, and can regularly be seen out and about in Cromer and the surrounding area.'
- 1 Car and front doors opened overnight - but nothing stolen
- 2 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 3 People queue up on new leisure centre's first day
- 4 Jewellery stolen in Sheringham burglary
- 5 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 6 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 7 Appeal to transform Second World War camp into holiday lets is dismissed
- 8 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 9 Neighbouring Tescos band together to purchase lifesaving device
- 10 Work 'up and running' at site of store destroyed in fire