Watch out for these colourful mini-buses in north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Two charity minibuses have been dressed to impress in bespoke vinyl graphics printed with their logo and details.
About With Friends provides a range of services for young people and adults with learning disabilities in North Norfolk, and relies heavily on having its own transport.
The makeover came courtesy of Cromer-based Structure-flex whose graphics manager Andy Grand said: 'As a north Norfolk business we believe we have a duty to support the community.'
Nicola Cummins, workskills administrator for About With Friends, said: 'Last summer our minibuses came to the end of their working lives and had to be replaced.
'Structure-flex very generously agreed to sponsor us by providing the graphics for both mini-buses at no cost and everyone is delighted with the results. They look bright and cheerful, are very informative, and can regularly be seen out and about in Cromer and the surrounding area.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Thousands of rural homes to benefit from broadband funding
- 8 Dad uses son's ashes in a tattoo on his leg
- 9 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 10 Signalling fault causes delays on north Norfolk train lines