Watch out for these colourful mini-buses in north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Two charity minibuses have been dressed to impress in bespoke vinyl graphics printed with their logo and details.
About With Friends provides a range of services for young people and adults with learning disabilities in North Norfolk, and relies heavily on having its own transport.
The makeover came courtesy of Cromer-based Structure-flex whose graphics manager Andy Grand said: 'As a north Norfolk business we believe we have a duty to support the community.'
Nicola Cummins, workskills administrator for About With Friends, said: 'Last summer our minibuses came to the end of their working lives and had to be replaced.
'Structure-flex very generously agreed to sponsor us by providing the graphics for both mini-buses at no cost and everyone is delighted with the results. They look bright and cheerful, are very informative, and can regularly be seen out and about in Cromer and the surrounding area.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 3 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 4 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 5 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 6 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 7 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 8 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 9 Success for town's first official scarecrow festival
- 10 Tree planted in memory of Prince Philip