Charity horse ride around north Norfolk estate planned
- Credit: Liza Howden
Horse riders can take part in a sponsored ride around the grounds of Kelling Estate in north Norfolk to raise money for two important causes.
The Norfolk Coast Riding for the Disabled Association, which was founded in June 2019, is organising the ride to raise funds to be shared between it and the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
The three and 11-mile rides are taking place on Sunday, June 27.
Scilla Landale, association secretary, said: "This will be the first time we have done something like this. It's very special to be able to go around this beautiful estate and we want to thank Kelling Estate for that."
She said rides would take place from 9.30am to 1pm, and there would also be a barbecue and working equitation sessions which are described as "'like agility classes for horses".
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in taking part can email firstname.lastname@example.org for an entry form.
- 1 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 2 Goats on a slope return to seaside town for summer grazing
- 3 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 4 Sunday market cancelled over weather warning
- 5 New summer car parks to open on coast
- 6 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 7 Mementoes from 2021 buried in time capsule at new pool
- 8 Council's holiday let sell off after failing to make enough money
- 9 School's dinner lady retires after almost 50 years
- 10 Forest school launches new mothers and babies group