Charity folk night success
A charity folk night has been held in Sheringham.
The event, which took place at Sheringham Little theatre on Saturday featured among others, The Shantymen, Myke Joyce, Red Oktober, The Tuesdays and also Graham Jones, both performing and as compere.
Profits from the event, which was a sell-out, will be shared between the Little Theatre Stars Fund and Help For Heroes.
In total, more than �2,400 was raised, through ticket sales, a collection, raffle and programme sales.
Mr Jones, who is a district and county councillor, said: 'It was a fantastic night, with three and a quarter hours of actual performing, It was a sell-out as well, even my son could not get into the event.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 2 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 3 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
- 4 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 5 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 6 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 7 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 8 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 9 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 10 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water