Charity folk night success
A charity folk night has been held in Sheringham.
The event, which took place at Sheringham Little theatre on Saturday featured among others, The Shantymen, Myke Joyce, Red Oktober, The Tuesdays and also Graham Jones, both performing and as compere.
Profits from the event, which was a sell-out, will be shared between the Little Theatre Stars Fund and Help For Heroes.
In total, more than �2,400 was raised, through ticket sales, a collection, raffle and programme sales.
Mr Jones, who is a district and county councillor, said: 'It was a fantastic night, with three and a quarter hours of actual performing, It was a sell-out as well, even my son could not get into the event.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 3 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 4 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 5 Norfolk rugby star takes indefinite leave due to wife's illness
- 6 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 7 Sports body pushes for 54-home plan to go before the government
- 8 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 9 See inside former brewery transformed into a cottage for sale for £875k
- 10 Student nurse's plea after two years of university work stolen from car