Charity folk night success
A charity folk night has been held in Sheringham.
The event, which took place at Sheringham Little theatre on Saturday featured among others, The Shantymen, Myke Joyce, Red Oktober, The Tuesdays and also Graham Jones, both performing and as compere.
Profits from the event, which was a sell-out, will be shared between the Little Theatre Stars Fund and Help For Heroes.
In total, more than �2,400 was raised, through ticket sales, a collection, raffle and programme sales.
Mr Jones, who is a district and county councillor, said: 'It was a fantastic night, with three and a quarter hours of actual performing, It was a sell-out as well, even my son could not get into the event.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 ‘A little bit of joy’ - Coastal town gets a Christmas tree with a difference
- 4 Nurse died at home, inquest hears
- 5 Supermarket ‘champion’ clocks up thousands for charity - in spite of battling coronavirus
- 6 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 7 'This is a call to arms': Care home launches defibrillator campaign
- 8 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 9 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 10 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further