Charity folk night success
A charity folk night has been held in Sheringham.
The event, which took place at Sheringham Little theatre on Saturday featured among others, The Shantymen, Myke Joyce, Red Oktober, The Tuesdays and also Graham Jones, both performing and as compere.
Profits from the event, which was a sell-out, will be shared between the Little Theatre Stars Fund and Help For Heroes.
In total, more than �2,400 was raised, through ticket sales, a collection, raffle and programme sales.
Mr Jones, who is a district and county councillor, said: 'It was a fantastic night, with three and a quarter hours of actual performing, It was a sell-out as well, even my son could not get into the event.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 2 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 3 'Truly sorry' - Former rival pays damages to Norfolk MP
- 4 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 5 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 6 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 7 Two Norfolk towns to fight for share of £220m funding war chest
- 8 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 9 Delays remain but town traffic chaos eases with removal of lights
- 10 Slight increase in Norfolk coronavirus rates after restrictions eased