Charity appeals to walkers to take a stroll round Sheringham Park to raise cash for people with diabetes
- Credit: Archant
The north Norfolk branch of national charity Diabetes UK is appealing to local people to step out and support them, by taking part in a summertime sponsored walk around Sheringham Park.
Those signing up can choose between two routes of either two or four miles, with the shorter walk suitable for wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
Refreshments and toilets will be available at the start and finish points at the park, and at Weybourne railway station.
Free parking will also be available in a Diabetes UK signposted car park.
The walk runs between 10am and 2pm on June 10. For more information, or to register, phone Jackie or David on 01692 405492 or email: email@example.com
Diabetes UK offers information and support, and funds research into the disease. For more information, visit www.diabetesuk.org
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 2 'We love this street' - New deli opens in Cromer
- 3 'Know the waters are dangerous' - Rip tide warning following rescue from Norfolk beach
- 4 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 5 Charity horse ride around north Norfolk estate planned
- 6 Parents urged to talk to their children about vandalism at skate park
- 7 New rules for coastal care home in special measures
- 8 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm
- 9 Covid memorial to be created - but it will disappear after four hours
- 10 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk