Charity appeals to walkers to take a stroll round Sheringham Park to raise cash for people with diabetes
- Credit: Archant
The north Norfolk branch of national charity Diabetes UK is appealing to local people to step out and support them, by taking part in a summertime sponsored walk around Sheringham Park.
Those signing up can choose between two routes of either two or four miles, with the shorter walk suitable for wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
Refreshments and toilets will be available at the start and finish points at the park, and at Weybourne railway station.
Free parking will also be available in a Diabetes UK signposted car park.
The walk runs between 10am and 2pm on June 10. For more information, or to register, phone Jackie or David on 01692 405492 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diabetes UK offers information and support, and funds research into the disease. For more information, visit www.diabetesuk.org
You may also want to watch:
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 7 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 10 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death