Chance to win tickets to two shows at Cromer Pier
- Credit: submitted
Old time favourites and a take on a classic movie are set to come to Cromer's Pier Pavilion Theatre,
We'll Meet Again returns to the stage of the Pavilion Theatre, Cromer Pier on Tuesday, April 12 at 2.30pm with a brand new wartime cavalcade show to celebrate 70 years since the end of the Second World War.
The show is produced by Duggie Chapman MBE and is a tribute to the armed forces of yesteryear, today and in the future with a show packed full of songs and music from the war years.
Old favourites will include We'll Meet Again by forces sweetheart Dame Vera Lynn.
A night of Dirty Dancing, which comes to the Pavilion theatre on Thursday, April 14 at 8pm gives people the chance to relive the passion, romance and music that still raises the hairs on the back of the neck.
The ultimate 1980s film Dirty Dancing captured the hearts of a generation and made stars of its two lead actors, Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey.
It produced a number one single and achieved album sales of 42 million worldwide.
- 1 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 2 Three-car crash in north Norfolk closes road
- 3 Landlord fined £6,000 over excessive cold at rented home
- 4 Extra trains planned for Cromer Carnival crowds
- 5 Film crews for Paramount crime series to visit ANOTHER Norfolk village
- 6 Incredible aerial photographs capture Norfolk's crystal clear waters
- 7 Aeroplane goes into inverted spin after midair damage
- 8 'I lived in one of the most remote places in Norfolk'
- 9 What is saltwater toxicity and why is it dangerous for your dog?
- 10 Heatwave 2022: National Trust calls for climate action as sites dry up
Fans are now invited to take a trip back to the summer of 1963, to relive the ultimate coming of age romance.
Recast and re-scripted for 2016, the stage show is packed full of hit songs including the Oscar winning Time of My Life, Big Girls Don't Cry and Be My Baby.
Show producer Michael Taylor of Easy Theatres said: 'It's an all-new production featuring an all-star cast, the next exciting chapter in the amazing musical legacy that is Dirty Dancing
'Our sensational production brings all the hits to life, lavishly, live on stage.'
A Night of Dirty Dancing – the ultimate tribute show – fast forwards theatre-goers to Kellerman's end of season show, retelling the tale from an alternative perspective, and still featuring the hits from everyone's favourite dance movie.
For tickets to each show contact the pier box office on 01263 512495.
The North Norfolk News in conjunction with the Pavilion Theatre has two tickets for each show.
To have a chance of winning see the North Norfolk News March 31 edition.