Chance to win tickets to two shows at Cromer Pier
- Credit: submitted
Old time favourites and a take on a classic movie are set to come to Cromer's Pier Pavilion Theatre,
We'll Meet Again returns to the stage of the Pavilion Theatre, Cromer Pier on Tuesday, April 12 at 2.30pm with a brand new wartime cavalcade show to celebrate 70 years since the end of the Second World War.
The show is produced by Duggie Chapman MBE and is a tribute to the armed forces of yesteryear, today and in the future with a show packed full of songs and music from the war years.
Old favourites will include We'll Meet Again by forces sweetheart Dame Vera Lynn.
A night of Dirty Dancing, which comes to the Pavilion theatre on Thursday, April 14 at 8pm gives people the chance to relive the passion, romance and music that still raises the hairs on the back of the neck.
You may also want to watch:
The ultimate 1980s film Dirty Dancing captured the hearts of a generation and made stars of its two lead actors, Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey.
It produced a number one single and achieved album sales of 42 million worldwide.
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 3 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 4 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 7 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 8 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 See inside former brewery transformed into a cottage for sale for £875k
Fans are now invited to take a trip back to the summer of 1963, to relive the ultimate coming of age romance.
Recast and re-scripted for 2016, the stage show is packed full of hit songs including the Oscar winning Time of My Life, Big Girls Don't Cry and Be My Baby.
Show producer Michael Taylor of Easy Theatres said: 'It's an all-new production featuring an all-star cast, the next exciting chapter in the amazing musical legacy that is Dirty Dancing
'Our sensational production brings all the hits to life, lavishly, live on stage.'
A Night of Dirty Dancing – the ultimate tribute show – fast forwards theatre-goers to Kellerman's end of season show, retelling the tale from an alternative perspective, and still featuring the hits from everyone's favourite dance movie.
For tickets to each show contact the pier box office on 01263 512495.
The North Norfolk News in conjunction with the Pavilion Theatre has two tickets for each show.
To have a chance of winning see the North Norfolk News March 31 edition.