Chance to win Norfolk artist’s painting, worth £1495, and help good cause
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk artist Samuel Thomas has donated an original piece of work, worth £1495, to raise money to help a seven-year-old boy get treatment in Germany.
Harry Addy, from Stalham, has a spinal cord tumour and his family needs to raise £70,000 for specialist Proton therapy treatment
overseas, as it is not available on the NHS.
Cromer-based Mr Thomas said: 'I hope it will encourage donations and support for the family's fundraising page.
'We are urging people to give what they can, and for each £10 donation they will be entered into a charity raffle to win this painting.
You may also want to watch:
'The painting illuminates the joys of life, so it's fitting it's in aid of life-saving treatment for Harry who is seriously ill. 'Melanie, Harry's mother, and I have been friends for 14 years.'
to enter, visit 'Samuel Thomas Art Facebook' – and follow the instructions. The charity raffle runs from July 1-31.
- 1 Sinkhole opens up on busy Sheringham junction
- 2 WATCH: Military plane flies low over Cromer Pier
- 3 Lorry crashes into powerlines in Cromer town centre
- 4 RNLI rescues woman stranded on boat in Blakeney
- 5 Plan to house Afghans at Holt Hall quashed
- 6 Replica of Only Fools and Horses van to go under the hammer
- 7 Hundreds pay tribute to Sheringham cobbler John Hart
- 8 WATCH: Fish and chip shop oil thieves caught on camera
- 9 Volunteers pitch in to clean up pond
- 10 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk