Chance to quiz Norfolk’s PCC and Chief Constable
- Credit: Steve Adams
People in the Cromer area can quiz Norfolk's Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) Lorne Green and Chief Constable Simon Bailey at a special Q&A session.
The event is the fourth of its kind in 2018 as part of the commissioner's ongoing pledge to give the public access to the county's senior officers, and he has already hosted events in Watton, Downham Market and Great Yarmouth.
People in Cromer will be able to share views, issues or concerns about crime and policing in their area.
Mr Green said: 'I pledge to give every man, woman and child the opportunity to influence local policing in the area where they live.
'The Norfolk public has really bought into the Q&A events and I am very much looking forward to it.'
You may also want to watch:
The Q&A event will be on Tuesday, September 25 from 6pm at North Norfolk District Council Offices, Holt Road, Cromer.
- 1 When 13-year-old Prince Philip visited Cromer following crab boat disaster
- 2 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 3 'How it should be' - Cromer abuzz as businesses reopen
- 4 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 5 £500 grant paves way for new swimmers
- 6 'We love the town sentimentally' - Holt opticians firm opens 10th store in lockdown
- 7 Police and community fridge to be discussed at Sheringham town meeting
- 8 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 9 Seal trips braced for busy season ahead - but quiet first day after easing
- 10 North Walsham gym to re-open despite vaccinations continuing