Chance to nominate Cromer Hospital staff for awards
Patients from across Norfolk are being asked to nominate the health professional or hospital team who has gone the extra mile in providing their care at Cromer Hospital or the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
The annual staff awards are run by the hospitals' parent NHS trust to recognise those staff who provide exceptional kindness, professional expertise or expert patient care.
Chairman David Prior said: 'It's such a pleasure to be able to recognise those special employees who go above and beyond the call of duty in helping our patients and those who dedicate their working lives to our hospitals.'
The awards have been sponsored by Serco which provides a range of services including catering and cleaning. The patient choice award is backed by the News' sister paper the Eastern Daily Press.
To make a nomination visit http://staff.nnuh.nhs.uk/awards/patientchoice/ before the June 30 deadline.
- 1 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 2 Light it up! Hundreds flock to Cromer Christmas festival
- 3 New 'boutique hotel' for hedgehogs opens in north Norfolk
- 4 Delving into north Norfolk's rich railway history with the U3A
- 5 'I'd throw a massive street party' - Q&A with Tracey Ringwood
- 6 German filmmaker's 'love letter to Britain' features famous Norfolk show
- 7 Village sub postmistress hangs up her date stamp after 24 years
- 8 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 9 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 10 Your say: How would you improve Holt?