Chance to nominate Cromer Hospital staff for awards
Patients from across Norfolk are being asked to nominate the health professional or hospital team who has gone the extra mile in providing their care at Cromer Hospital or the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
The annual staff awards are run by the hospitals' parent NHS trust to recognise those staff who provide exceptional kindness, professional expertise or expert patient care.
Chairman David Prior said: 'It's such a pleasure to be able to recognise those special employees who go above and beyond the call of duty in helping our patients and those who dedicate their working lives to our hospitals.'
The awards have been sponsored by Serco which provides a range of services including catering and cleaning. The patient choice award is backed by the News' sister paper the Eastern Daily Press.
To make a nomination visit http://staff.nnuh.nhs.uk/awards/patientchoice/ before the June 30 deadline.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Wind farm engineers to drill below cliffs and rivers
- 2 'Infamous, not famous': School slated for plan to honour traitor
- 3 Fit for a king or queen: 'Castle' for sale at auction for £650,000
- 4 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 5 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 6 'Crisis' appeal as heritage railway loses £765k in year
- 7 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 8 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 9 Firms sought for new industrial units
- 10 Landowners under pressure to stop repeat of floods