Chance to nominate Cromer Hospital staff for awards
Patients from across Norfolk are being asked to nominate the health professional or hospital team who has gone the extra mile in providing their care at Cromer Hospital or the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
The annual staff awards are run by the hospitals' parent NHS trust to recognise those staff who provide exceptional kindness, professional expertise or expert patient care.
Chairman David Prior said: 'It's such a pleasure to be able to recognise those special employees who go above and beyond the call of duty in helping our patients and those who dedicate their working lives to our hospitals.'
The awards have been sponsored by Serco which provides a range of services including catering and cleaning. The patient choice award is backed by the News' sister paper the Eastern Daily Press.
To make a nomination visit http://staff.nnuh.nhs.uk/awards/patientchoice/ before the June 30 deadline.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 2 Delight at housing association seals award for affordable homes
- 3 Pop-up bank to open in town as permanent branch to close
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Lib Dem leader quits in North
- 5 Prams hurtling through the streets and chocolate wafers pinched - three quirky tales from town pubs
- 6 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 7 Buses converted into Covid testing units ahead of expected third wave
- 8 New PCC - I will lobby home secretary to crackdown on police abusers
- 9 Jury to hear closing speeches in North Walsham murder trial
- 10 Town's Covid 'heroes' honoured with certificates