Chance to nominate Cromer Hospital staff for awards
Patients from across Norfolk are being asked to nominate the health professional or hospital team who has gone the extra mile in providing their care at Cromer Hospital or the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
The annual staff awards are run by the hospitals' parent NHS trust to recognise those staff who provide exceptional kindness, professional expertise or expert patient care.
Chairman David Prior said: 'It's such a pleasure to be able to recognise those special employees who go above and beyond the call of duty in helping our patients and those who dedicate their working lives to our hospitals.'
The awards have been sponsored by Serco which provides a range of services including catering and cleaning. The patient choice award is backed by the News' sister paper the Eastern Daily Press.
To make a nomination visit http://staff.nnuh.nhs.uk/awards/patientchoice/ before the June 30 deadline.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 3 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 6 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 7 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 Dog boutique to celebrate second birthday with treats for pooches
- 10 Driver, 21, left paralysed after crashing into tree, court told