Chance to become a permanent part of north Norfolk school
A north Norfolk school which has recently re-opened after a �2.8m rebuild is giving people the chance to become a permanent part of their new school.
The Friends of Aldborough School are creating a special wall to celebrate the re-opening of the primary school and to raise funds for new furniture.
They are currently looking for any individuals or companies to purchase a tile which will be put on the wall, with either a handprint, name or company name on there.
The cost is �10 a tile.
An opportunity to purchase a tile will take place at The Friends Farmers Market at the Aldborough Community Centre on Sunday, February 6, between 10am and 1pm.
You may also want to watch:
The school still has its Victorian frontage, but the revamp on has created five new classrooms, a forum, new library, audio studio and larger hall with stage lighting – now being used to good effect with the school nativity and pantomime.
It also brings the nursery into the main building and is sweeping away a trio of old mobile buildings.
- 1 Cliff fall warning issued for North Norfolk ahead of Storm Christoph
- 2 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 3 Family butcher and livestock market operator dies aged 74
- 4 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 5 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 6 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 7 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 8 Hospital gets a brand new MRI machine
- 9 Man who died after falling from cliff took his own life, inquest rules
- 10 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's