Chance to become a permanent part of north Norfolk school
A north Norfolk school which has recently re-opened after a �2.8m rebuild is giving people the chance to become a permanent part of their new school.
The Friends of Aldborough School are creating a special wall to celebrate the re-opening of the primary school and to raise funds for new furniture.
They are currently looking for any individuals or companies to purchase a tile which will be put on the wall, with either a handprint, name or company name on there.
The cost is �10 a tile.
An opportunity to purchase a tile will take place at The Friends Farmers Market at the Aldborough Community Centre on Sunday, February 6, between 10am and 1pm.
You may also want to watch:
The school still has its Victorian frontage, but the revamp on has created five new classrooms, a forum, new library, audio studio and larger hall with stage lighting – now being used to good effect with the school nativity and pantomime.
It also brings the nursery into the main building and is sweeping away a trio of old mobile buildings.
- 1 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 2 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 3 Street food business goes from strength to strength despite lockdown
- 4 How Norfolk and Waveney MPs voted in coronavirus tiers vote
- 5 'It just got out of hand' - Biking baker celebrates five year anniversary
- 6 'It all turned out well' - town sparkles as Christmas lights switched on
- 7 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 8 Front door set on fire during early morning arson attack in village
- 9 It's Strictly Christmas! Pier's new-look festive show about to launch
- 10 Strong winds batter coast - but fears of flooding avoided