Chance to become a permanent part of north Norfolk school
A north Norfolk school which has recently re-opened after a �2.8m rebuild is giving people the chance to become a permanent part of their new school.
The Friends of Aldborough School are creating a special wall to celebrate the re-opening of the primary school and to raise funds for new furniture.
They are currently looking for any individuals or companies to purchase a tile which will be put on the wall, with either a handprint, name or company name on there.
The cost is �10 a tile.
An opportunity to purchase a tile will take place at The Friends Farmers Market at the Aldborough Community Centre on Sunday, February 6, between 10am and 1pm.
You may also want to watch:
The school still has its Victorian frontage, but the revamp on has created five new classrooms, a forum, new library, audio studio and larger hall with stage lighting – now being used to good effect with the school nativity and pantomime.
It also brings the nursery into the main building and is sweeping away a trio of old mobile buildings.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 3 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 4 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 5 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 Car park used for Covid jabs returns to general use
- 8 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 9 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 10 Cromer hospital staff raise hundreds for new cancer unit