Chance for West Runton and Aylmerton residents to speak out about crime concerns
People in two North Norfolk villages will get the chance to meet their local police and raise crime concerns at meetings early next month.
Police community support officer (PCSO) Allison Holmes will be holding a meeting outside Aylmerton Village Hall on April 1 between 10.30am and 11.30am.
And PCSO Richard Kerfoot will be at The Hurn, West Runton between 10am and 12noon on April 4.
As well offering advice on how to improve home security, officers will listen to crime and neighbourhood concerns and note crimes.
People will get the chance to tell police about their crime concerns at a meeting in West Runton next week.
You may also want to watch:
He will be available to listen to concerns, note crimes and offer crime prevention advice.
? To contact the Cromer Safer Neighbourhood Team call 0845 456 4567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 2 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 3 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 4 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 5 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 6 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 7 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 8 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 9 Council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 10 Flooding concerns over plans for 12 village homes