Chance for West Runton and Aylmerton residents to speak out about crime concerns
People in two North Norfolk villages will get the chance to meet their local police and raise crime concerns at meetings early next month.
Police community support officer (PCSO) Allison Holmes will be holding a meeting outside Aylmerton Village Hall on April 1 between 10.30am and 11.30am.
And PCSO Richard Kerfoot will be at The Hurn, West Runton between 10am and 12noon on April 4.
As well offering advice on how to improve home security, officers will listen to crime and neighbourhood concerns and note crimes.
People will get the chance to tell police about their crime concerns at a meeting in West Runton next week.
He will be available to listen to concerns, note crimes and offer crime prevention advice.
? To contact the Cromer Safer Neighbourhood Team call 0845 456 4567 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Swap shop for women's clothing opens in Cromer
- 2 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 3 Food review, The Crawfish Inn, Thursford: ‘Massive value for money'
- 4 Lily, 13, 'excited' as first novel hits book shops
- 5 New boss hopes to put his own stamp on Sheringham cafe
- 6 School celebrates being Norfolk's first to gain LGBTQ+ inclusion award
- 7 Weather warning as strong winds set to hit parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 8 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
- 9 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness
- 10 Tribute paid to much-loved dad who died in cycling accident