Chance for West Runton and Aylmerton residents to speak out about crime concerns
People in two North Norfolk villages will get the chance to meet their local police and raise crime concerns at meetings early next month.
Police community support officer (PCSO) Allison Holmes will be holding a meeting outside Aylmerton Village Hall on April 1 between 10.30am and 11.30am.
And PCSO Richard Kerfoot will be at The Hurn, West Runton between 10am and 12noon on April 4.
As well offering advice on how to improve home security, officers will listen to crime and neighbourhood concerns and note crimes.
People will get the chance to tell police about their crime concerns at a meeting in West Runton next week.
You may also want to watch:
He will be available to listen to concerns, note crimes and offer crime prevention advice.
? To contact the Cromer Safer Neighbourhood Team call 0845 456 4567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 2 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 3 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 4 'Why north Norfolk will bounce back'
- 5 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 8 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 9 Old railway sign to go under the hammer
- 10 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters