Reconsultation starts on plans for 43 homes in Norfolk town
- Credit: Colin Finch
A reconsultation is being held into revised plans for 43 new affordable homes in North Walsham.
Social housing landlord Victory Housing Trust has applied to North Norfolk District Council (NNDC) to build the development on land at Laundry Loke.
The planning application is for the erection of the new homes and new access with associated landscaping, highways aned external works, and amendments to the substation.
It also includes a revised flood risk and drainage strategy, planning statement, updated contamination investigations, revised layout and material plans.
In comments submitted on the NNDC website, North Walsham Town Council noted that 'there were concerns about on street parking along Cromer Road/Laundry
You may also want to watch:
Loke and Bradfield Road and the congestion which may be caused as detailed in residents' comments'.
Members of the public can inspect copies of the plans at the district council offices in Holt Road, Cromer. They are also available on the council's website at www.northnorfolk.org.
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 3 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 4 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 5 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 Cromer florist 'delighted' as new business flourishes
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 10 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser