Reconsultation starts on plans for 43 homes in Norfolk town
- Credit: Colin Finch
A reconsultation is being held into revised plans for 43 new affordable homes in North Walsham.
Social housing landlord Victory Housing Trust has applied to North Norfolk District Council (NNDC) to build the development on land at Laundry Loke.
The planning application is for the erection of the new homes and new access with associated landscaping, highways aned external works, and amendments to the substation.
It also includes a revised flood risk and drainage strategy, planning statement, updated contamination investigations, revised layout and material plans.
In comments submitted on the NNDC website, North Walsham Town Council noted that 'there were concerns about on street parking along Cromer Road/Laundry
You may also want to watch:
Loke and Bradfield Road and the congestion which may be caused as detailed in residents' comments'.
Members of the public can inspect copies of the plans at the district council offices in Holt Road, Cromer. They are also available on the council's website at www.northnorfolk.org.
- 1 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
- 2 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 3 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 4 All-terrain wheelchairs come to north Norfolk beaches
- 5 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 6 'Anything is possible': 21-year-old uses lockdown to launch business
- 7 Converted bungalow with 'wonderful' woodland views for sale
- 8 Full steam ahead for the Marsham Show 2021, say organisiers
- 9 Norfolk beaches named among UK's top 20 hidden gems
- 10 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears