Care home residents in North Walsham celebrate royal wedding
- Credit: Archant
Staff and residents at The Manor House care home in North Walsham had a wonderful time celebrating the recent royal wedding.
The team at the home, which is part of the Healthcare Homes Group, hosted a superb celebration, with a special buffet for all to enjoy.
Residents gathered in the lounge to watch the wedding from start to finish and enjoyed specially-made food. Everyone also had lots of fun wearing royal family masks and waving their Union Jack flags.
Home manager Paula Pawsey said: 'We had a wonderful day celebrating such a special occasion.
'Our residents were very keen to enjoy the event, with many having watched a number of royal weddings over the years.
You may also want to watch:
'The royal family masks were such fun – there was lots of laughter and smiling throughout the day as we celebrated the happy couple.'
- 1 'Dystopian castle' in seaside village may escape demolition
- 2 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 3 Teenagers brighten bus shelter with village mural
- 4 Village pub wins status as asset of community value
- 5 'Fishermen should grow up' - Report sparks clash over crab fishery
- 6 Three farms hit by thefts of valuable tractor GPS systems
- 7 Group overwhelmed by support as they aim to 'reclaim the lane'
- 8 Fishermen accuse wind farm giant of bullying in compensation row
- 9 Historian's shock over footprints on Edith Cavell tombstone
- 10 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray