Care home residents in North Walsham celebrate royal wedding
- Credit: Archant
Staff and residents at The Manor House care home in North Walsham had a wonderful time celebrating the recent royal wedding.
The team at the home, which is part of the Healthcare Homes Group, hosted a superb celebration, with a special buffet for all to enjoy.
Residents gathered in the lounge to watch the wedding from start to finish and enjoyed specially-made food. Everyone also had lots of fun wearing royal family masks and waving their Union Jack flags.
Home manager Paula Pawsey said: 'We had a wonderful day celebrating such a special occasion.
'Our residents were very keen to enjoy the event, with many having watched a number of royal weddings over the years.
You may also want to watch:
'The royal family masks were such fun – there was lots of laughter and smiling throughout the day as we celebrated the happy couple.'
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 3 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 4 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Pedestrian hit by lorry in Aylsham
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Weird Norfolk: What links Westwick’s obelisk, ghosts and stuffed bears?