Motorist left shaken after three men forced his car to stop on Christmas Day
A motorist was left shaken when three men jumped out in front of his car and forced him to stop late on Christmas Day.
They then began kicking the front bumper and headlights before the man in his 50s was able to drive away.
It happened at about 11.10pm when he was driving home on the B1436 Chapel Road in Roughton, near Cromer, and passing the entrance to the fishing lakes.
Officers believe other vehicles may have been targeted in the same way that evening, although no other incidents were reported to police.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning it.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should contact PC Ian Smith at Sheringham police station on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 2 Village pub wins status as asset of community value
- 3 Fishermen accuse wind farm giant of bullying in compensation row
- 4 'It's disappointing' - Anger as crab pots used for beach bonfire
- 5 160-year-old pub to be demolished to make way for seven homes
- 6 Teenagers brighten bus shelter with village mural
- 7 Group overwhelmed by support as they aim to 'reclaim the lane'
- 8 Cyclist fights for life after crash with car
- 9 Warning over con artists trying 'council tax' scam in Norfolk
- 10 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year