Motorist left shaken after three men forced his car to stop on Christmas Day
A motorist was left shaken when three men jumped out in front of his car and forced him to stop late on Christmas Day.
They then began kicking the front bumper and headlights before the man in his 50s was able to drive away.
It happened at about 11.10pm when he was driving home on the B1436 Chapel Road in Roughton, near Cromer, and passing the entrance to the fishing lakes.
Officers believe other vehicles may have been targeted in the same way that evening, although no other incidents were reported to police.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning it.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should contact PC Ian Smith at Sheringham police station on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
- 2 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 3 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 4 All-terrain wheelchairs come to north Norfolk beaches
- 5 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 6 Converted bungalow with 'wonderful' woodland views for sale
- 7 Norfolk beaches named among UK's top 20 hidden gems
- 8 'Anything is possible': 21-year-old uses lockdown to launch business
- 9 Full steam ahead for the Marsham Show 2021, say organisiers
- 10 RAF Sculthorpe prepares for take-off as reopening approaches