A man has been charged with possessing cannabis after his vehicle was stopped and searched on Cromer Road, High Kelling, near Holt.
Jason Ramnarain, 37, of Cottage Lane, Mansfield, was arrested by police on Saturday. He was released on police bail to appear at Cromer Magistrates Court on Thursday October 28.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New £4.85m cancer centre will make life 'easier'
- 2 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 3 Last chance to own historic items as town hall goes under offer
- 4 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 5 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 6 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 7 How Norfolk shantymen got involved in viral TikTok trend
- 8 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 9 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 10 Businesses launch Jack Valentine hamper scheme