A man has been charged with possessing cannabis after his vehicle was stopped and searched on Cromer Road, High Kelling, near Holt.
Jason Ramnarain, 37, of Cottage Lane, Mansfield, was arrested by police on Saturday. He was released on police bail to appear at Cromer Magistrates Court on Thursday October 28.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 2 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 5 'A kick in the teeth' - Sainsbury's staff angry at Boxing Day 'gift'
- 6 'Proud to be a Cromer fisherman' - Tributes paid to Norfolk stalwart
- 7 Cromer: gang throw glass bottles at group near beach
- 8 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 9 Town's new hopper bus 'well received'
- 10 Tribute shows planned in memory of Paul Eastwood