Can you help North Norfolk Cats Lifeline Trust kitties Ivory and Bella find new homes?
- Credit: Archant
Ivory and Bella are looking for new homes.
They are just two of more than 40 cats tucked away in Gay Rees's small cattery in Beeston Regis, waiting for their forever homes.
White cat Ivory, is the cattery's fluffy 'ice maiden' and short-haired Bella is among the youngest of the cats who need permanent homes.
They are ready to find new owners, who are invited to visit the home to meet the two little cats.
Some of the cats have been abandoned, some handed over by people who could no longer care for them and some who have been left to the North Norfolk Cats Lifeline Trust after their owners died.
You may also want to watch:
Many of the cats are ready to be snapped up into loving homes but some older or traumatised animals will remain at the centre for the rest of their lives, joining the 'unhomeables'.
The cattery is run by Mrs Rees, built in the garden of her idyllic north Norfolk home and fully dependent on donations.
- 1 Sinkhole opens up on busy Sheringham junction
- 2 RNLI rescues woman stranded on boat in Blakeney
- 3 Replica of Only Fools and Horses van to go under the hammer
- 4 Plan to house Afghans at Holt Hall quashed
- 5 WATCH: Military plane flies low over Cromer Pier
- 6 Hundreds pay tribute to Sheringham cobbler John Hart
- 7 Volunteers pitch in to clean up pond
- 8 Pumpkin patch proves a Halloween hit at visitor farm
- 9 Van driver seriously injured in collision with tractor
- 10 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
Each new owner is required to visit the home and meet Mrs Rees, who makes the final decision.
Anyone wishing to re-home one of the cats needs to be able to provide a stable permanent home.
Mrs Rees said there is no charge but a donation is required. 'We always say give what you can afford,' she said. 'The home is more important than the donation.'
Contact the cat sanctuary at South Hollow, Sheringwood on 01263 822560 for an appointment.
Visit the trust's facebook for more cats.