Can people please stop calling Catherine ‘Kate’?
- Credit: PA
How many more times will the media keep referring to the Duchess of Cambridge a Kate?
She is not Kate but Catherine, which is the name her husband calls her, and as she has been married since 2011 she is certainly no longer a Middleton.
Time and again she is called Kate Middleton in the national press, magazines and on television.
It really is about time they stopped doing so, she is a special young woman and future Queen. Please afford her some respect.
MRS DOROTHY FULLER
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 8 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 9 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 10 Cromer florist 'delighted' as new business flourishes
-Would you like to share your opinion about an issue that is important to you? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, including your full name and address. House numbers and postcodes are not printed.