Can people please stop calling Catherine ‘Kate’?
- Credit: PA
How many more times will the media keep referring to the Duchess of Cambridge a Kate?
She is not Kate but Catherine, which is the name her husband calls her, and as she has been married since 2011 she is certainly no longer a Middleton.
Time and again she is called Kate Middleton in the national press, magazines and on television.
It really is about time they stopped doing so, she is a special young woman and future Queen. Please afford her some respect.
MRS DOROTHY FULLER
- 1 Historic town centre shop could become home
- 2 Parked cars prevent buses from serving north Norfolk village
- 3 Stunning bee-eaters draw over 5,000 bird watchers to north Norfolk coast
- 4 Fewer than half of village's homes occupied by full-time residents
- 5 Norfolk's bee-eaters: Your pictures of the Trimingham colony
- 6 Feuding local leaders meet - but both leave unsatisfied
- 7 Flames grip barn in north Norfolk
- 8 Host a roast dinner with unlimited Yorkshire puds at newly-refurbished pub
- 9 Town Post Office opening date revealed
- 10 Public toilets in north Norfolk 'swamped' by campervan waste
-Would you like to share your opinion about an issue that is important to you? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, including your full name and address. House numbers and postcodes are not printed.