VW campervan stolen in coastal town
- Credit: Archant
A Volkswagen campervan has been stolen from a property near the north Norfolk coast.
The vehicle, with the registration number NP08 29R, went missing from Weybourne Road in Sheringham between 7.30pm and 8pm on Tuesday, July 2.
The van was originally orange but had been re-sprayed white.
Police believe the VW was towed away from the scene.
Officers are appealing for anyone who may have information about the theft, in particular anyone who may have seen up to three men acting suspiciously in a light coloured Ford Mondeo, to contact them.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC William Harlow in Op Solve on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 2 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 5 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 6 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 7 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 8 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 9 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 10 In pictures: Marvellous costumes at previous 1940s festivals