VW campervan stolen in coastal town
- Credit: Archant
A Volkswagen campervan has been stolen from a property near the north Norfolk coast.
The vehicle, with the registration number NP08 29R, went missing from Weybourne Road in Sheringham between 7.30pm and 8pm on Tuesday, July 2.
The van was originally orange but had been re-sprayed white.
Police believe the VW was towed away from the scene.
Officers are appealing for anyone who may have information about the theft, in particular anyone who may have seen up to three men acting suspiciously in a light coloured Ford Mondeo, to contact them.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC William Harlow in Op Solve on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 'Dystopian castle' in seaside village may escape demolition
- 2 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 3 Teenagers brighten bus shelter with village mural
- 4 Village pub wins status as asset of community value
- 5 'Fishermen should grow up' - Report sparks clash over crab fishery
- 6 Three farms hit by thefts of valuable tractor GPS systems
- 7 Group overwhelmed by support as they aim to 'reclaim the lane'
- 8 Fishermen accuse wind farm giant of bullying in compensation row
- 9 Historian's shock over footprints on Edith Cavell tombstone
- 10 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray