Photo club plans talks and contests in the year ahead
- Credit: Archant
A series of five competitions as well talks about weather and general photography are on the agenda of a north Norfolk camera club.
Buxton Photographic Club chairman Des King said he was looking forward to a busy calendar of events following a successful 2018, which included contests featuring some of the images on this page.
Mr King said: 'Our aim is to enable all members to achieve their best and therefore we are a friendly club and help each other when necessary.'
The club, formed in 1990, has about 30 members and meets on the first and third Monday of the month at Buxton Village Hall.
Mr King said there would be five competitions this year, and talks by progressional photographers James Sparshatt, Roger Hance and weatherman Chris Bell.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'Our programme is varied, with presentations, competitions and club outings. We would welcome new members.'
- 1 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 2 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 3 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 100-year-old free town guide launches biggest edition yet
- 6 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck
- 7 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 8 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 9 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 10 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer