Photo club plans talks and contests in the year ahead
- Credit: Archant
A series of five competitions as well talks about weather and general photography are on the agenda of a north Norfolk camera club.
Buxton Photographic Club chairman Des King said he was looking forward to a busy calendar of events following a successful 2018, which included contests featuring some of the images on this page.
Mr King said: 'Our aim is to enable all members to achieve their best and therefore we are a friendly club and help each other when necessary.'
The club, formed in 1990, has about 30 members and meets on the first and third Monday of the month at Buxton Village Hall.
Mr King said there would be five competitions this year, and talks by progressional photographers James Sparshatt, Roger Hance and weatherman Chris Bell.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'Our programme is varied, with presentations, competitions and club outings. We would welcome new members.'
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 3 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 4 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 5 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 6 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 7 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 8 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 9 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 10 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show