New DIY store to open in North Walsham
- Credit: Toolstation
A new DIY store is set to open in a north Norfolk town next week.
Toolstation will open on Hornbeam Road in North Walsham on Monday February 22, creating seven new jobs in the area.
The DIY and hardware store will open seven days a week, from 7am to 8pm during the week, 7am to 7pm on Saturdays and 9am to 4pm on Sundays.
Store manager Andrew Rice said: “We are pleased to be opening the new store and supporting local tradespeople DIYers and home builders with tools and more in North Walsham.
"We recognise the importance of challenging times and our knowledgeable team are committed to providing local customers with a reliable and convenient service for the essentials they need to tackle any task.”
As a supplier of tools and hardware the business is classed as essential under current guidelines, allowing it to open for the first time next week.
It follows the announcement that the former site of Davenport's Magic Kingdom in the town is set to become a builders' merchant.
- 1 Police condemn 'blatant' lockdown breaches as 160 fined
- 2 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 3 'Travel bible' names Norfolk beaches in list of UK's best
- 4 Dispute over coastal holiday park plans
- 5 'They think they can get away with it' - crowds flock to seaside village
- 6 100 cannabis plants found at three neighbouring properties in village
- 7 Man dies after rescue operation to cardiac arrest call
- 8 Parts of north Norfolk coast stay quiet in first weekend after roadmap
- 9 Popular heritage railway to reopen in April
- 10 Lifeboat called to four people and dog stranded off the coast