North Walsham gym to re-opens vaccinations continue
- Credit: Casey Cooper-Fiske
A gym which has been used as a vaccination centre during lockdown has reopened.
Vaccinations will continue at Rossi's in North Walsham while the gym reopens, but the adjoining JR's entertainment complex which features ten-pin bowling, a children's play area and American diner will remain closed.
JR's is aiming to reopen on June 24 when all restrictions are expected to be lifted according to the government's roadmap.
Rossi's gym will open at 8am on Monday alongside the vaccination centre, with bosses expecting jabs to continue at the site until at least September.
Operations manager, Jon Goodyear, said: "We can't wait to reopen JR's again on June 24, when hopefully all restrictions are lifted and our customers can enjoy all of our facilities again.
You may also want to watch:
"The gym will be open every day from [Monday, April 12] but vaccinations will still be going ahead in the other part of the building.
"It's totally separate so people won't even know it's going on, apart from a few more cars in the car park."
- 1 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 2 'Dystopian castle' in seaside village may escape demolition
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 4 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 5 Rescue drama as yacht cut adrift after losing power
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 7 'Fishermen should grow up' - Report sparks clash over crab fishery
- 8 Mobile Post Office to come to two north Norfolk villages
- 9 Teenagers brighten bus shelter with village mural
- 10 Village pub wins status as asset of community value