Former cafe set to become dog grooming salon
- Credit: Casey Cooper-Fiske
A town centre tea room is set to be transformed into a dog grooming salon.
Clippers Dog Grooming will open in the former Butterfingers tea room at 1 Mitre Tavern Yard in North Walsham if it gets planning permission.
If approved, the salon will be opened by Leanne Bunn, who has previously been dog grooming in the town from pet shop Sam's Pets in the Market Place.
She said: "I've been dog grooming in the town for years now and I saw that building and secured it so I'm just waiting for permission to be granted.
"It's the first time I'm going to have an actual salon."
The premises has been empty since Butterfingers closed last year.
The salon would open from 9am to 5pm from Monday to Saturday.
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 7 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 10 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder