'Our best ever year' - family run business launches showroom
- Credit: Complete Window and Door Company
A family run business set up after the owner suffered a broken leg has taken advantage of lockdown to launch a new showroom.
The Complete Window and Door Company opened its new premises at North Walsham Garden Centre on Friday.
The business was set up by Graeme Turner when he suffered a double leg break in 2018 while playing football, forcing him to take early retirement.
Mr Turner runs the business entirely from his own home alongside his wife Jeannie.
He said he saw the showroom as the next step forward for the company which has operated since 2018.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Turner said: "It's something good that's come out of lockdown. rather than all the doom and gloom we've had.
"Whilst most people were being cautious we took the risk and decided to build our own showroom.
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 7 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 10 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
"Work started in August but with lockdowns and supply chain issues we were unable to get the conservatory to house the showroom until early December.
"We cannot wait to have the showroom open for people to come and see what we do."