Bag a dream renovation project as two barns go up for sale
- Credit: Cruso & Wilkin
A Tudor barn and cart shed in Norfolk are for sale - both with planning to convert into homes.
The buildings, for sale separately, are situated at Home Farm, Trunch, near Mundesley, in the grounds of a thatched manor farmhouse with striking octagonal chimneys.
The Grade II listed barn with flint and brick walls, dating to the late 16th century, is for sale for £260,000 and the open-fronted cart shed, built later, is for sale for £160,000.
The buildings once formed part of Hall Farm with a Grade II star listed farmhouse at its core, which was sold.
The farm belonged to Jonas Walpole in 1839 and passed to farmers with Malcolm Larke running it up until recent years before the property was sold in 2015.
You may also want to watch:
Agents Cruso & Wilkin state: "The barn has the potential to be a unique and extremely special barn conversion hidden away just a couple of miles from the Norfolk coastline."
- 1 Police condemn 'blatant' lockdown breaches as 160 fined
- 2 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 3 'Travel bible' names Norfolk beaches in list of UK's best
- 4 Dispute over coastal holiday park plans
- 5 'They think they can get away with it' - crowds flock to seaside village
- 6 100 cannabis plants found at three neighbouring properties in village
- 7 Man dies after rescue operation to cardiac arrest call
- 8 Parts of north Norfolk coast stay quiet in first weekend after roadmap
- 9 Popular heritage railway to reopen in April
- 10 Lifeboat called to four people and dog stranded off the coast