Cromer cocktail bar to open second site in Sheringham
- Credit: Archant
A Cromer cocktail bar has announced it is branching out to Sheringham, where it will open a new site.
The Gangway in Cromer town centre, opened in 2019 and focuses on craft beer, cocktails, coffees and simple snacks, with its success allowing owner William Chandler to open a second bar in Sheringham.
Located on Station Road, the Sheringham site will open in early Autumn, providing a similar offering to the Cromer bar.
Owner William Chandler said: "It just seemed like the next logical step to open in Sheringham.
"There's a gap in the market for something similar to what we're doing in Cromer in Sheringham, so it just made sense.
You may also want to watch:
"It has always been in the plan to open a second one in Sheringham as well. so when the site came up it just seemed perfect."
Ahead of its opening the bar is looking to recruit a manager, baristas and bar staff.
- 1 New summer car parks to open on coast
- 2 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 3 Sunbathing couple advised to move on from dangerous cliff
- 4 Council's holiday let sell off after failing to make enough money
- 5 Head chef whose kitchen burned down leaves restaurant
- 6 School's dinner lady retires after almost 50 years
- 7 Council leader accused of operating 'small cabal'
- 8 Coastguard called to 16-year-old having seizure near pier
- 9 Swimmer lucky to be alive after almost getting swept out to sea
- 10 Sports club urged to remove netting amid hedgehog safety fears