Cromer cocktail bar to open second site in Sheringham
- Credit: Archant
A Cromer cocktail bar has announced it is branching out to Sheringham, where it will open a new site.
The Gangway in Cromer town centre, opened in 2019 and focuses on craft beer, cocktails, coffees and simple snacks, with its success allowing owner William Chandler to open a second bar in Sheringham.
Located on Station Road, the Sheringham site will open in early Autumn, providing a similar offering to the Cromer bar.
Owner William Chandler said: "It just seemed like the next logical step to open in Sheringham.
"There's a gap in the market for something similar to what we're doing in Cromer in Sheringham, so it just made sense.
You may also want to watch:
"It has always been in the plan to open a second one in Sheringham as well. so when the site came up it just seemed perfect."
Ahead of its opening the bar is looking to recruit a manager, baristas and bar staff.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 3 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 4 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 5 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 6 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 7 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 8 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 9 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 10 Firefighters called to North Walsham kitchen blaze