Cottage project that is a 'step back in time' coming under hammer
- Credit: Auction House
A semi-detached cottage in need of renovation situated in a Norfolk village is coming up for sale for £170,000-£190,000.
Craig Cottage in Marsham, near Aylsham, described as a 'step back in time' is a property project, according to the auctioneers.
It offers two reception rooms, a kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor and three bedrooms upstairs. The property is set back from the road and has a good-sized rear garden and workshop, all in need of some attention, says Auction House.
Inside there are three fireplaces, two which have been blocked up.
"The property is set back from the road and therefore has a generous frontage with a rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
"It's ideal for those looking for a project," said auctioneer Bryan Baxter.
The cottage is for sale by livestream auction on March 24 at 11am.
- 1 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 2 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 3 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 4 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 7 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 8 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 9 Pubs and shops to open on Monday: what else can I do when restrictions are eased?
- 10 Town church to hold memorial service for Prince Philip tomorrow