Three hours of marketing tips does the business in north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Sixty-four businesses have been learning how to improve their marketing presence at an event in north Norfolk .
Business support agency, Genix hosted the conference at Northrepps Country Hotel.
It included talks on how to use Google to extend brand reach and the importance of gaining good reviews, and emailing marketing, among other topics.
Nick Barrett, of Hugh J Boswell Insurance Brokers, conference sponsors, said, 'The feedback was excellent. It's rare to have the opportunity to hear such useful marketing tips in just three hours.'
North Norfolk District Council commissioned Genix in 2016 to provide events to inspire business owners to consider ways to grow.
You may also want to watch:
The aim was to highlight how this could be achieved through conferences and networking events.
Genix will be holding a networking event, Coffee Means Business on Tuesday, March 20 at Scarborough Hill Hotel in North Walsham. For more details go to www.genix.org.uk or call 0800 096 3013.
- 1 New £4.85m cancer centre will make life 'easier'
- 2 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 3 Last chance to own historic items as town hall goes under offer
- 4 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 5 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 6 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 7 How Norfolk shantymen got involved in viral TikTok trend
- 8 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 9 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 10 Businesses launch Jack Valentine hamper scheme