Three hours of marketing tips does the business in north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Sixty-four businesses have been learning how to improve their marketing presence at an event in north Norfolk .
Business support agency, Genix hosted the conference at Northrepps Country Hotel.
It included talks on how to use Google to extend brand reach and the importance of gaining good reviews, and emailing marketing, among other topics.
Nick Barrett, of Hugh J Boswell Insurance Brokers, conference sponsors, said, 'The feedback was excellent. It's rare to have the opportunity to hear such useful marketing tips in just three hours.'
North Norfolk District Council commissioned Genix in 2016 to provide events to inspire business owners to consider ways to grow.
You may also want to watch:
The aim was to highlight how this could be achieved through conferences and networking events.
Genix will be holding a networking event, Coffee Means Business on Tuesday, March 20 at Scarborough Hill Hotel in North Walsham. For more details go to www.genix.org.uk or call 0800 096 3013.
- 1 Sinkhole opens up on busy Sheringham junction
- 2 WATCH: Military plane flies low over Cromer Pier
- 3 Lorry crashes into powerlines in Cromer town centre
- 4 RNLI rescues woman stranded on boat in Blakeney
- 5 Plan to house Afghans at Holt Hall quashed
- 6 Replica of Only Fools and Horses van to go under the hammer
- 7 WATCH: Fish and chip shop oil thieves caught on camera
- 8 Hundreds pay tribute to Sheringham cobbler John Hart
- 9 Volunteers pitch in to clean up pond
- 10 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk