First business marketing conference for north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
The first business marketing conference for north Norfolk is designed to help small and micro businesses improve their marketing knowledge and skills.
Genix, Business Support is hosting the event at Northrepps Cottage Country Hotel, near Cromer on Thursday, February 22 from 9.30am until 12.30pm. Sponsored by Hugh J Boswell, insurance brokers, there will be a range of presentations with tips and ideas on how to use social media, Google and email marketing to raise brand awareness and generate more sales.
Invited speakers include Nick Pandolfi, who works with businesses across the UK enabling them to reach new markets via social media. He will explain which social media platforms work best, what to post and how high quality imagery makes a difference.
Elissia Birks of 101 Smart Messenger will show guests how to get marketing emails opened, read and acted upon by using the right words, headlines and calls to action.
To provide a different perspective, Prevolution's Paul Brittain will share his ideas on how to bring websites and blogs alive and the new techniques available through Google.
You may also want to watch:
North Norfolk District Council commissioned Genix in 2016 to organise and host business information conferences in north Norfolk. Marketing for business will be the third event for business owners to be held in the district.
Nigel Dixon, cabinet member for business and economic development, said: 'This event is a fantastic opportunity for business owners to share their experiences with like-minded people and to learn how to grow their business and reach new customers using a variety of digital tools.'
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 3 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 4 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Pedestrian hit by lorry in Aylsham
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Weird Norfolk: What links Westwick’s obelisk, ghosts and stuffed bears?
Alex Till, chief executive of Genix, said, 'Genix aims to support business growth in Norfolk and the business marketing event will provide business owners with an informative session. My thanks to Hugh J Boswell whose sponsorship has enabled us to keep tickets to £10 each.'
To book tickets for the conference visit www.genix.org.uk or call 0800 096 3013.