First business marketing conference for north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
The first business marketing conference for north Norfolk is designed to help small and micro businesses improve their marketing knowledge and skills.
Genix, Business Support is hosting the event at Northrepps Cottage Country Hotel, near Cromer on Thursday, February 22 from 9.30am until 12.30pm. Sponsored by Hugh J Boswell, insurance brokers, there will be a range of presentations with tips and ideas on how to use social media, Google and email marketing to raise brand awareness and generate more sales.
Invited speakers include Nick Pandolfi, who works with businesses across the UK enabling them to reach new markets via social media. He will explain which social media platforms work best, what to post and how high quality imagery makes a difference.
Elissia Birks of 101 Smart Messenger will show guests how to get marketing emails opened, read and acted upon by using the right words, headlines and calls to action.
To provide a different perspective, Prevolution's Paul Brittain will share his ideas on how to bring websites and blogs alive and the new techniques available through Google.
You may also want to watch:
North Norfolk District Council commissioned Genix in 2016 to organise and host business information conferences in north Norfolk. Marketing for business will be the third event for business owners to be held in the district.
Nigel Dixon, cabinet member for business and economic development, said: 'This event is a fantastic opportunity for business owners to share their experiences with like-minded people and to learn how to grow their business and reach new customers using a variety of digital tools.'
- 1 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 2 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 3 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 4 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 5 Hotel's bid for nine holiday lodges 'to compete with Airbnb'
- 6 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 7 Listed townhouse with 'most stunning' features is for sale for £595,000
- 8 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 9 Taxi driver beaten up in case of mistaken identity
- 10 Sea sponge given name with a Norfolk twist
Alex Till, chief executive of Genix, said, 'Genix aims to support business growth in Norfolk and the business marketing event will provide business owners with an informative session. My thanks to Hugh J Boswell whose sponsorship has enabled us to keep tickets to £10 each.'
To book tickets for the conference visit www.genix.org.uk or call 0800 096 3013.