North Norfolk clothing company opens first pop-up shop in Norwich
- Credit: Blakely
A Norfolk-born and based clothing store is opening its first pop-up shop in Norwich.
Blakely is opening a pop-up shop that they hope will be open for the next 12 to 18 months.
The pop-up will be at 14 London Street, in the former Thomas Cook travel agents.
The store will open on November 20 at 10am.
There will be 15pc off with a flyer on Saturday, the opening day, and there will be a free gift for the first 50 people that make purchases.
Customers will be able to shop the new Red Label Collection, a selection of customer favourites and bestsellers.
Blakely was founded in 2010 by Gareth Newman in his childhood bedroom. The brand is now based in a 39,000 square foot warehouse in Melton Constable in north Norfolk.
- 1 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 2 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 3 Where and when you can park for free in north Norfolk this Christmas
- 4 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 5 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 6 Your say: How would you improve Holt?
- 7 Sensory tent to feature at lights switch-on
- 8 Conservatives gain Lib Dem ward in double by-election victory
- 9 'I'd throw a massive street party' - Q&A with Tracey Ringwood
- 10 Deer herds relocated as part of dinosaur attraction's expansion plans
Mr Newman grew his brand from nothing to an international online brand with almost 300,000 followers on Instagram.
Prices range from £14 to £140.
The pop-up will be open on Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm and on Sunday from 10am to 4pm.