B&B with a 'lookout tower' up for sale for £1.4m
- Credit: Sowerbys
A guesthouse in a popular Norfolk town is for sale with 12 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms.
Arch House in Mill Road, Wells, situated in a Grade II listed building, is run by the Bonham family.
It dates to the late 18th century and at one time was thought to be a customs look-out because of its distinctive tower.
Inside it has a kitchen and dining rooms off the hall, alongside a ground floor bedroom and a conservatory reception.
Four further en-suite bedrooms are available in the main building, with the two storey, 'Crows Nest' family room available with far reaching views from the feature half-moon, 'lunette' window on the top floor.
You may also want to watch:
Five more bedrooms are accessed via a courtyard. The bedrooms all have en-suites, some of which have been more recently upgraded.
The owners' self-contained bungalow comes with its own enclosed courtyard and a hot tub.
- 1 Children stuck on cliffs and 11 in trouble in sea on busy weekend
- 2 Plans proposed for 'flexible' space in derelict area of popular park
- 3 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 4 Black Prince returns for first journey of the year at North Norfolk railway
- 5 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 6 'Know the waters are dangerous' - Rip tide warning following rescue from Norfolk beach
- 7 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 8 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 9 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm
- 10 Police reopen road following earlier crash
Agents Sowerbys state: "What could be better than running your own business and having your perfect home alongside?"
Outside is car parking, and the courtyard.