Hunt on for burglar wearing balaclava after designer watches snatched
Two designer watches were among the items stolen in a burglary.
A property in Top Road, Southrepps, near Cromer, was broken into between 10pm and 11pm on Friday, October 5
A number of items were taken including cash, a games console, handbags, and jewellery.
The burglar, who was disturbed by someone at the address, was described as being a black man, of an athletic build, around 6ft 2 inches tall and wearing a balaclava.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area or anyone with information should call Det Con Kevin Maskell at Great Yarmouth CID on 101. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 2 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 3 Plans submitted to transform soft play area to restaurant
- 4 'We were braced for cancellations' - Hotel bosses on emergence of Omicron
- 5 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 6 The village in the path of controversial wind farm cable
- 7 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 8 Christmas market draws hundreds to high street
- 9 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 10 Norfolk still has just one identified Omicron Covid case