Hunt on for burglar wearing balaclava after designer watches snatched
Two designer watches were among the items stolen in a burglary.
A property in Top Road, Southrepps, near Cromer, was broken into between 10pm and 11pm on Friday, October 5
A number of items were taken including cash, a games console, handbags, and jewellery.
The burglar, who was disturbed by someone at the address, was described as being a black man, of an athletic build, around 6ft 2 inches tall and wearing a balaclava.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area or anyone with information should call Det Con Kevin Maskell at Great Yarmouth CID on 101. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 3 Refusal recommended for firm's shipping container
- 4 Tributes paid to Lord Robert Walpole who has died aged 82
- 5 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 6 Own a piece of paradise: One acre willow plantation for sale
- 7 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 8 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 9 45,000 sign petition to save harbour railway
- 10 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats