Rescuers called in to save pair from stricken jet ski
- Credit: Archant
The Coastguard and a lifeboat came to the rescue of a jet ski which broke down off the north Norfolk coast.
HM Coastguard was called to a broken down jet ski off Vale Road, Trimingham - south-east of Cromer - just before 7pm on Sunday.
One person was found still on board the jet ski while another was swimming to shore.
Mundesley Independent Lifeboat was also called in.
A HM Coastguard Bacton spokesman said: "The lifeboat very quickly were with the jet ski and owners, and fed back that everyone was safe and well. All teams stood down.
You may also want to watch:
"Many thanks to Mundesley Independent Lifeboat for their very fast response."
- 1 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 2 Hurricane and Spitfire in the Norfolk sky as heritage centre opens
- 3 Animal rescue group needs to double volunteer team to meet demand
- 4 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 5 Pub is back, with new menu and brand, after closure fears
- 6 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 7 Caravan site applies to be able to open during winter months
- 8 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping
- 9 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 10 Shock rise in demand for foodbank's kids' meals