Help needed to serve cakes at Red Cross tea party
- Credit: Archant
Volunteers are needed to help serve cakes at a British Red Cross tea party at Stody Lodge Gardens, near Holt.
The British Red Cross will be supplying the teas when the north Norfolk venue opens its doors to the public on May 23/24.
Volunteers are required to help in the kitchen, the car park and to help people cross the road.
Paul Fleet, senior community fundraiser for British Red Cross in Norfolk and Suffolk, said: 'Obviously, the more volunteers we have, the easier it will be for us, so any support would be appreciated.
'The British Red Cross is very well known for being an international charity but we do many things in Norfolk such as First Aid tuition, emergency response and the hire of mobility aids such as wheelchairs that you cannot get on the NHS.'
If you can help, contact Mr Fleet on 01603 253 412 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 New car boot to take place monthly after early success
- 2 Men fined more than £600 for fishing illegally
- 3 Will new lease mean a new surface for this pothole-riddled carpark?
- 4 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 5 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 6 Stunning 'Lady of the Wood' carved statue revealed at park
- 7 Norfolk train station features as 'pointless' answer on BBC TV show
- 8 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 9 Lifeboat rescues seasick crew on struggling 45ft cruiser
- 10 Spitfire to soar over north Norfolk for jubilee