Help needed to serve cakes at Red Cross tea party
- Credit: Archant
Volunteers are needed to help serve cakes at a British Red Cross tea party at Stody Lodge Gardens, near Holt.
The British Red Cross will be supplying the teas when the north Norfolk venue opens its doors to the public on May 23/24.
Volunteers are required to help in the kitchen, the car park and to help people cross the road.
Paul Fleet, senior community fundraiser for British Red Cross in Norfolk and Suffolk, said: 'Obviously, the more volunteers we have, the easier it will be for us, so any support would be appreciated.
'The British Red Cross is very well known for being an international charity but we do many things in Norfolk such as First Aid tuition, emergency response and the hire of mobility aids such as wheelchairs that you cannot get on the NHS.'
You may also want to watch:
If you can help, contact Mr Fleet on 01603 253 412 or at email@example.com.
- 1 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 4 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 7 Open for business - new cancer centre accepts first patient
- 8 Caribbean workers helped to save Norfolk's fruit harvest
- 9 Your say - does Aylsham's market need to improve?
- 10 Cromer: gang throw glass bottles at group near beach