Witnesses sought after brick work smashed and tiles bent at site
- Credit: Archant
About £3,000 worth of damage was caused when brick and block work was smashed and wall tiles bent at a site in north Norfolk.
Police are appealing for information after extensive damage was caused to the site off Marina Road in Mundesley.
It happened between 4pm on Friday, March 8 and 8am on Monday, March 11.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area between the dates stated.
Anyone with information should call PC Sophie Webster at Op Solve via 101 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting crime reference number 36/16529/19.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 7 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 10 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder