Witnesses sought after brick work smashed and tiles bent at site
- Credit: Archant
About £3,000 worth of damage was caused when brick and block work was smashed and wall tiles bent at a site in north Norfolk.
Police are appealing for information after extensive damage was caused to the site off Marina Road in Mundesley.
It happened between 4pm on Friday, March 8 and 8am on Monday, March 11.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area between the dates stated.
Anyone with information should call PC Sophie Webster at Op Solve via 101 or send an email to email@example.com quoting crime reference number 36/16529/19.
- 1 Woman says symptom diary could 'save lives' after wait for cancer diagnosis
- 2 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 3 Barriers could block mountain bikes from north Norfolk beauty spot
- 4 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 5 People to get booster jabs sooner - but not at walk-in centres
- 6 Plans submitted to transform soft play area to restaurant
- 7 Plan for new public loos in north Norfolk get £500,000 boost
- 8 Bereaved families' anger at No 10 staff video joking over Christmas party
- 9 'We were braced for cancellations' - Hotel bosses on emergence of Omicron
- 10 The village in the path of controversial wind farm cable