Break charity to hold sell out north Norfolk cross-country event next year
- Credit: Archant
An East Anglian children's charity is set to host a sell-out cross country event for another year.
Break Charity are offering runners the chance to enjoy a winding course through the usually private Stody Estate in north Norfolk during the 2019 Hunny Bell Cross Country event.
The race, which usually attracts more than 500 runners, will take place on Sunday, March 10, 2019, at the estate near Holt, with all money going to support Break's work with vulnerable children across East Anglia.
The charity has a limited number of free entries for runners who are fundraising for Break, with a minimum sponsorship amount of £50.
There are four categories, with under 14s and under 18s races at 9.45am and adults and over 50s races at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
To sign up or to find out more visit break-charity.org or follow the Hunny Bell Cross Country on Twitter or Facebook, and to apply for a free place, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 7 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 10 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder