Break charity to hold sell out north Norfolk cross-country event next year
- Credit: Archant
An East Anglian children's charity is set to host a sell-out cross country event for another year.
Break Charity are offering runners the chance to enjoy a winding course through the usually private Stody Estate in north Norfolk during the 2019 Hunny Bell Cross Country event.
The race, which usually attracts more than 500 runners, will take place on Sunday, March 10, 2019, at the estate near Holt, with all money going to support Break's work with vulnerable children across East Anglia.
The charity has a limited number of free entries for runners who are fundraising for Break, with a minimum sponsorship amount of £50.
There are four categories, with under 14s and under 18s races at 9.45am and adults and over 50s races at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
To sign up or to find out more visit break-charity.org or follow the Hunny Bell Cross Country on Twitter or Facebook, and to apply for a free place, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Sinkhole opens up on busy Sheringham junction
- 2 Lorry crashes into powerlines in Cromer town centre
- 3 WATCH: Military plane flies low over Cromer Pier
- 4 RNLI rescues woman stranded on boat in Blakeney
- 5 Plan to house Afghans at Holt Hall quashed
- 6 WATCH: Fish and chip shop oil thieves caught on camera
- 7 Hundreds pay tribute to Sheringham cobbler John Hart
- 8 Replica of Only Fools and Horses van to go under the hammer
- 9 Volunteers pitch in to clean up pond
- 10 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk