One person taken to hospital after 3-vehicle crash on A149
- Credit: Archant
One person was taken to hospital after a three-vehicle crash on the A149, near Stalham.
It happened at about 11.45am today.
The road was blocked for about two hours.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: 'We were called at 11.44am to Wayford on the A149.
'The crash involved three vehicles, a Mercedes, a Ford Focus and a Volvo. Both lanes were closed.
You may also want to watch:
'The road was clear by 1.53pm. One person with a slight injury was taken to the James Paget Hospital in Gorleston as a precaution.'
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk to get a 250-mile art trail - funded by European cash
- 4 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 5 What next for town, a year after supermarket inferno?
- 6 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 7 Daughter hopes to develop Norfolk's only working water mill
- 8 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history