BMW hits tree after leaving road
- Credit: Archant
A car hit a tree when the driver lost control on a road in Mundesley.
It happened on Knapton Road at about 11pm on Wednesday, October 23.
A Norfolk police spokesman said the male driver of a BMW suffered minor injuries in the single-vehicle accident.
A spokesman added: "Highways were called to clear fuel from the road. The road was not closed."
Norfolk Fire and Rescue was called and a spokesman said: "Appliances from Mundesley and North Walsham attended to a road traffic collision on Knapton Road. The crews made the vehicle and scene safe. A casualty was manually assisted from the vehicle and placed in the care of the ambulance service."
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 2 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 3 Aylsham Cycle Centre wins national award for entrepreneurial spirit
- 4 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 5 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 6 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 7 Man with knife hidden in pen threatened to stab police officer
- 8 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 9 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 10 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping