Blood donation events across north Norfolk
Several events across north Norfolk next month will give people the chance to donate blood and save a life.
NHS Blood and Transplant is encouraging new and existing blood donors to come forward and take part.
Derek Carr, lead donor relations manager at the service, said: 'With this year's Royal Wedding taking place as well as the normal Easter holidays, we need to make sure blood stocks remain healthy over both bank holiday weekends.'
The service collects around two million units of blood a year and needs 7,000 daily donations.
The first event will take place on April 7 at St Andrew Methodist Church in Sheringham at 1pm, 3.15pm, 4.30pm and 7pm
You may also want to watch:
Another will take place in Hoveton Village Hall on April 8 at 1pm, 3.15pm, 4.30pm and 7pm.
Stalham High School will host a collection on April 14 at 1pm, 3.15pm, 4.30pm and 7pm.
- 1 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 2 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 3 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 4 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 5 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 6 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 7 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 8 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 9 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 10 'It went a bit potty' - New cafe owner's tough first few months in lockdown
Another event will be held at Aylsham Town Hall on April 19 at 1pm, 3.30pm, 5pm and 7pm.
Appointments should be made ahead of arrival by visiting www.blood.co.uk or by calling 0300 123 23 23.