Blood donation events across north Norfolk
Several events across north Norfolk next month will give people the chance to donate blood and save a life.
NHS Blood and Transplant is encouraging new and existing blood donors to come forward and take part.
Derek Carr, lead donor relations manager at the service, said: 'With this year's Royal Wedding taking place as well as the normal Easter holidays, we need to make sure blood stocks remain healthy over both bank holiday weekends.'
The service collects around two million units of blood a year and needs 7,000 daily donations.
The first event will take place on April 7 at St Andrew Methodist Church in Sheringham at 1pm, 3.15pm, 4.30pm and 7pm
Another will take place in Hoveton Village Hall on April 8 at 1pm, 3.15pm, 4.30pm and 7pm.
Stalham High School will host a collection on April 14 at 1pm, 3.15pm, 4.30pm and 7pm.
- 1 Should it stay or should it go? Concerns for fate of town's hare sculpture
- 2 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 3 30-year-old to take over as district council leader
- 4 New group's bid to take over Holt Hall
- 5 Woman 'shocked' after brick thrown through living-room window
- 6 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 7 Nail bar owner now planning to open third shop in north Norfolk
- 8 Sheringham councillor memorialised at The Reef
- 9 Ever fancied being a real life CSI? Now's your chance!
- 10 Police investigate report of drink-spiking at North Walsham pub
Another event will be held at Aylsham Town Hall on April 19 at 1pm, 3.30pm, 5pm and 7pm.
Appointments should be made ahead of arrival by visiting www.blood.co.uk or by calling 0300 123 23 23.