Blood donation events across north Norfolk
Several events across north Norfolk next month will give people the chance to donate blood and save a life.
NHS Blood and Transplant is encouraging new and existing blood donors to come forward and take part.
Derek Carr, lead donor relations manager at the service, said: 'With this year's Royal Wedding taking place as well as the normal Easter holidays, we need to make sure blood stocks remain healthy over both bank holiday weekends.'
The service collects around two million units of blood a year and needs 7,000 daily donations.
The first event will take place on April 7 at St Andrew Methodist Church in Sheringham at 1pm, 3.15pm, 4.30pm and 7pm
Another will take place in Hoveton Village Hall on April 8 at 1pm, 3.15pm, 4.30pm and 7pm.
Stalham High School will host a collection on April 14 at 1pm, 3.15pm, 4.30pm and 7pm.
- 1 Sainsbury's moves to quash rumour of till closures at Norfolk store
- 2 Public toilets in north Norfolk 'swamped' by campervan waste
- 3 Village pub reopening after £200k refurbishment
- 4 Banking counter to open after town's last branch closes
- 5 New chef brings taste of the Med to town cafe
- 6 Competition offers free week at Cromer beach chalet
- 7 Most desirable places to live in Norfolk according to estate agents
- 8 Person injured and road blocked after north Norfolk crash
- 9 Bird watchers set to flock to Norfolk quarry after rare bee-eaters spotted
- 10 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
Another event will be held at Aylsham Town Hall on April 19 at 1pm, 3.30pm, 5pm and 7pm.
Appointments should be made ahead of arrival by visiting www.blood.co.uk or by calling 0300 123 23 23.