Blood donation events across north Norfolk
Several events across north Norfolk next month will give people the chance to donate blood and save a life.
NHS Blood and Transplant is encouraging new and existing blood donors to come forward and take part.
Derek Carr, lead donor relations manager at the service, said: 'With this year's Royal Wedding taking place as well as the normal Easter holidays, we need to make sure blood stocks remain healthy over both bank holiday weekends.'
The service collects around two million units of blood a year and needs 7,000 daily donations.
The first event will take place on April 7 at St Andrew Methodist Church in Sheringham at 1pm, 3.15pm, 4.30pm and 7pm
You may also want to watch:
Another will take place in Hoveton Village Hall on April 8 at 1pm, 3.15pm, 4.30pm and 7pm.
Stalham High School will host a collection on April 14 at 1pm, 3.15pm, 4.30pm and 7pm.
- 1 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 2 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 3 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 6 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 7 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 8 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 9 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 10 Vaccine will be rolled out in line with supply and geography, says CCG
Another event will be held at Aylsham Town Hall on April 19 at 1pm, 3.30pm, 5pm and 7pm.
Appointments should be made ahead of arrival by visiting www.blood.co.uk or by calling 0300 123 23 23.