Birds stolen from Sheringham
- Credit: IAN BURT
Two ornamental birds have been stolen from a driveway in Sheringham.
The copper-coloured steel birds were taken between April 5 and April 9 from gates in Abbey Road.
One was about six to seven inches tall, and the about 12 inches.
The birds were attached to the gate by metal rods and would have been cut before being stolen.
Anyone with information or anyone who saw anything suspicious in the area should contact PCSO Guy Slade on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 3 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 7 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 Inquest opens into death of teenager found in his home
- 10 Dog boutique to celebrate second birthday with treats for pooches