Birds stolen from Sheringham
- Credit: IAN BURT
Two ornamental birds have been stolen from a driveway in Sheringham.
The copper-coloured steel birds were taken between April 5 and April 9 from gates in Abbey Road.
One was about six to seven inches tall, and the about 12 inches.
The birds were attached to the gate by metal rods and would have been cut before being stolen.
Anyone with information or anyone who saw anything suspicious in the area should contact PCSO Guy Slade on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 2 Egg and Spud Man's delivery service booms in lockdown
- 3 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 4 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 5 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 6 Man seriously injured after crash
- 7 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 8 Road in north Norfolk village shut due to leaking water main
- 9 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 10 Cliff fall warning issued for North Norfolk ahead of Storm Christoph