North Norfolk residents warned of changes to Christmas bin collection dates
- Credit: PA
From wrapping paper and potato peelings, to turkey trimmings and tinsel, the festive season is usually a messy time of year.
And one Norfolk council has warned residents to be aware of changes to their rubbish collection schedule.
Households in north Norfolk have been told to expect bin collections to be on different days than usual over Christmas and New Year.
North Norfolk District Council (NNDC) has published its collection dates throughout the festive season:
• There will be no changes to the week commencing Monday, December 17;
• Collections on Monday, December 24, will be normal;
• Collections from Tuesday, December 25, to Friday, January 4, will be delayed by two to three days;
- 1 The north Norfolk roads closing for the Queen's Jubilee
- 2 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 3 Anne Boleyn's execution commemorated at Blickling
- 4 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 5 Landlord appeals against fine for 'excess cold and electrical hazards'
- 6 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 7 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 8 'Long-awaited in the area' - New Norfolk deli celebrates local produce
- 9 North Walsham 'Live Aid' legend calls it a day after 17 years
- 10 Morgan the model moggie raises £1,000s for other animals
• And collections from Monday, January 7 to Friday January 11 will be a day later.