Bin collection days will change over Easter break
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press, Archant
Residents in north Norfolk and Broadland have been asked to bear in mind bin collection changes over the Easter break.
Any residents in the North Norfolk and Broadland district council areas with a collection due on Good Friday - March 30 - will have their bin collected on Saturday, March 31 instead.
Residents are advised to ensure the bin is left out by 7am for collection.
There will be no collections across the districts on Easter Monday - April 2. All collections will therefore be one day later during that week. Collections will return to normal the week commencing Monday, April 9.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 2 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 3 £2m bid for 62 new independent living apartments for over 55s
- 4 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 5 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 8 Goats on a slope return to seaside town for summer grazing
- 9 New summer car parks to open on coast
- 10 Tell us: Why young people move away from Norfolk