Bike stolen from Sheringham garden
Cyclists are being told to keep their bikes locked up after one was stolen from a home in Sheringham.The black Raleigh-style mountain bike was taken from the garden of a property on Beeston Road between 8pm and 10.
Cyclists are being told to keep their bikes locked up after one was stolen from a home in Sheringham.
The black Raleigh-style mountain bike was taken from the garden of a property on Beeston Road between 8pm and 10.30pm on Monday February 1.
It had a black basket on the front, grip-twist gear shifts and had been left unsecured.
Police warned cyclists to always lock their bikes, through the frame and attached to an immovable object, even if leaving them for just a few minutes.
Anyone with information about the theft should contact PC Peter Clarke at Fakenham police station on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimerstoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 3 Blickling bathed in light in stunning festive display
- 4 Man made threats to hurt ex-partner's father
- 5 Historic miller's house goes up for sale - and it needs renovating
- 6 Work 'up and running' at site of store destroyed in fire
- 7 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 8 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 9 Norwich woman writes a "truthful and heartbreaking" film about abuse
- 10 £500,000 public toilet plan gets green light