Bike stolen from Sheringham garden
Cyclists are being told to keep their bikes locked up after one was stolen from a home in Sheringham.The black Raleigh-style mountain bike was taken from the garden of a property on Beeston Road between 8pm and 10.
Cyclists are being told to keep their bikes locked up after one was stolen from a home in Sheringham.
The black Raleigh-style mountain bike was taken from the garden of a property on Beeston Road between 8pm and 10.30pm on Monday February 1.
It had a black basket on the front, grip-twist gear shifts and had been left unsecured.
Police warned cyclists to always lock their bikes, through the frame and attached to an immovable object, even if leaving them for just a few minutes.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the theft should contact PC Peter Clarke at Fakenham police station on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimerstoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 When 13-year-old Prince Philip visited Cromer following crab boat disaster
- 2 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 3 'How it should be' - Cromer abuzz as businesses reopen
- 4 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 5 £500 grant paves way for new swimmers
- 6 'We love the town sentimentally' - Holt opticians firm opens 10th store in lockdown
- 7 Police and community fridge to be discussed at Sheringham town meeting
- 8 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 9 Seal trips braced for busy season ahead - but quiet first day after easing
- 10 North Walsham gym to re-open despite vaccinations continuing