Big boost for Ladbrook Engineering
A north Norfolk engineering company hopes a new accolade from an international corporation will lead to more global business.North Walsham-based Ladbrook has, for the past year, been making hydraulic cylinder parts for Parker Hannifin, whose products are used in systems on construction plant such as earth moving equipment.
A north Norfolk engineering company hopes a new accolade from an international corporation will lead to more global business.
North Walsham-based Ladbrook has, for the past year, been making hydraulic cylinder parts for Parker Hannifin, whose products are used in systems on construction plant such as earth moving equipment.
Now the big company, which has arms in Africa, Asia, North and Latin American and the Middle East as well as Europe, has appointed Ladbrook as a strategic supply partner.
The move acknowledges a 100pc achievement in terms of both delivery and quality, and Ladbrook managing director Mike Blowers hoped that by flagging up the accolade on the corporation's website, it could lead to other orders.
You may also want to watch:
"This means a lot to us," he added." As a company, we work really hard to provide an excellent service to our customers, so it's very rewarding to have this feedback and this acknowledgement.
“It's good for the whole workforce to know that our customers are happy with us and the components that we manufacture."
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 3 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 4 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Pedestrian hit by lorry in Aylsham
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
Ladbrook is one of very few companies in the UK able to deliver a very specialist technique, which uses a sequence of automated stamping processes which rapidly and accurately turn a flat piece of metal into a complex shape.
"We have produced thousands of pressed parts for Parker Hannifin using this technique," said Mr Blowers.
"Developing the tooling for this kind of project is something of an art form that Ladbrook has developed and retained over the 70 years that we've been in business.
“As a strategic supply partner to Parker Hannifin, we are now hoping to introduce the benefits of our press metal production technology to other companies within the worldwide Parker Hannifin Group."
Ladbrook Engineering can be contacted on 01692 402156 or visit www.ladbrook-pressed-metal.co.uk or www.ladbrook-metal-spinning.co.uk