Big boost for Ladbrook Engineering
A north Norfolk engineering company hopes a new accolade from an international corporation will lead to more global business.North Walsham-based Ladbrook has, for the past year, been making hydraulic cylinder parts for Parker Hannifin, whose products are used in systems on construction plant such as earth moving equipment.
A north Norfolk engineering company hopes a new accolade from an international corporation will lead to more global business.
North Walsham-based Ladbrook has, for the past year, been making hydraulic cylinder parts for Parker Hannifin, whose products are used in systems on construction plant such as earth moving equipment.
Now the big company, which has arms in Africa, Asia, North and Latin American and the Middle East as well as Europe, has appointed Ladbrook as a strategic supply partner.
The move acknowledges a 100pc achievement in terms of both delivery and quality, and Ladbrook managing director Mike Blowers hoped that by flagging up the accolade on the corporation's website, it could lead to other orders.
You may also want to watch:
"This means a lot to us," he added." As a company, we work really hard to provide an excellent service to our customers, so it's very rewarding to have this feedback and this acknowledgement.
“It's good for the whole workforce to know that our customers are happy with us and the components that we manufacture."
- 1 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 2 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 3 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 4 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 7 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 8 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 9 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 10 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
Ladbrook is one of very few companies in the UK able to deliver a very specialist technique, which uses a sequence of automated stamping processes which rapidly and accurately turn a flat piece of metal into a complex shape.
"We have produced thousands of pressed parts for Parker Hannifin using this technique," said Mr Blowers.
"Developing the tooling for this kind of project is something of an art form that Ladbrook has developed and retained over the 70 years that we've been in business.
“As a strategic supply partner to Parker Hannifin, we are now hoping to introduce the benefits of our press metal production technology to other companies within the worldwide Parker Hannifin Group."
Ladbrook Engineering can be contacted on 01692 402156 or visit www.ladbrook-pressed-metal.co.uk or www.ladbrook-metal-spinning.co.uk