Bid to boost Holt community centre
A scheme aimed at raising �95,000 to revamp Holt community centre will be launched on Thursday.The centre, built in the 1970s, is home to the town council office, Citizen's Advice Bureau and a snooker club.
A scheme aimed at raising �95,000 to revamp Holt community centre will be launched on Thursday.
The centre, built in the 1970s, is home to the town council office, Citizen's Advice Bureau and a snooker club.
There is also a host of other regular users.
A wine and buffet reception will be held at the centre on Thursday evening, including a raffle drawn by North Norfolk MP Norman Lamb if his parliamentary duties allow.
You may also want to watch:
The reception will also include the launch of the development fund.
- 1 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 2 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 3 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 4 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 5 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 6 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 7 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 8 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 9 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 10 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?