Bid to boost Holt community centre
A scheme aimed at raising �95,000 to revamp Holt community centre will be launched on Thursday.The centre, built in the 1970s, is home to the town council office, Citizen's Advice Bureau and a snooker club.
A scheme aimed at raising �95,000 to revamp Holt community centre will be launched on Thursday.
The centre, built in the 1970s, is home to the town council office, Citizen's Advice Bureau and a snooker club.
There is also a host of other regular users.
A wine and buffet reception will be held at the centre on Thursday evening, including a raffle drawn by North Norfolk MP Norman Lamb if his parliamentary duties allow.
You may also want to watch:
The reception will also include the launch of the development fund.
- 1 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 4 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 5 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 6 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 7 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 8 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 9 Lifeboat crews called to help sinking fishing boat off Norfolk coast
- 10 New golfing trophy named after club stalwart