Free workshop looks at apprenticeships in the workplace
- Credit: Archant
Employers can learn more about the benefits of apprenticeships in the workplace at a free workshop.
The event, which will be hosted by North Norfolk District Council (NNDC) at its offices in Cromer on Tuesday, March 12 from 4pm to 6pm, is aimed at organisations who already employ apprentices as well as those looking for more information about what is involved.
Training providers, apprenticeship training agencies and Apprenticeships Norfolk Network will be at the event.
NNDC Leader Sarah Bütikofer said: 'Apprenticeships are a fantastic route into the world of work, allowing young people to gain qualifications and valuable skills at the same time. I am so impressed by the apprentices we have working as part of the team here at the council, their energy and enthusiasm is infectious. I would encourage anyone thinking about employing or becoming an apprentice to come along.'
To book a place, email email@example.com or call 01263 516331.
- 1 Historic town centre shop could become home
- 2 Flames grip barn in north Norfolk
- 3 Parked cars prevent buses from serving north Norfolk village
- 4 Fewer than half of village's homes occupied by full-time residents
- 5 Stunning bee-eaters draw over 5,000 bird watchers to north Norfolk coast
- 6 In pictures: Potty Morris and folk festival draws thousands to coast
- 7 Lifeboat crew saves north Norfolk fisherman from hitting rock groynes
- 8 Norfolk's bee-eaters: Your pictures of the Trimingham colony
- 9 Happisburgh revealed as north Norfolk's most isolated spot
- 10 Cromer Pier Show review: Performers return in spectacular style