Free workshop looks at apprenticeships in the workplace
- Credit: Archant
Employers can learn more about the benefits of apprenticeships in the workplace at a free workshop.
The event, which will be hosted by North Norfolk District Council (NNDC) at its offices in Cromer on Tuesday, March 12 from 4pm to 6pm, is aimed at organisations who already employ apprentices as well as those looking for more information about what is involved.
Training providers, apprenticeship training agencies and Apprenticeships Norfolk Network will be at the event.
NNDC Leader Sarah Bütikofer said: 'Apprenticeships are a fantastic route into the world of work, allowing young people to gain qualifications and valuable skills at the same time. I am so impressed by the apprentices we have working as part of the team here at the council, their energy and enthusiasm is infectious. I would encourage anyone thinking about employing or becoming an apprentice to come along.'
To book a place, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01263 516331.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 2 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 3 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 4 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic
- 5 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 6 'The ultimate challenge' - The man building a boat to beat a world record
- 7 Delays expected on A149 due to roadworks
- 8 'A man of the people' - Heartfelt tribute to Bayfield Hall owner, Robin Combe
- 9 'Being driven inland' - Bus drivers can't afford coast, says company boss
- 10 North Norfolk nostalgia: Sheringham Splash in the 1980s and 1990s