Free workshop looks at apprenticeships in the workplace
- Credit: Archant
Employers can learn more about the benefits of apprenticeships in the workplace at a free workshop.
The event, which will be hosted by North Norfolk District Council (NNDC) at its offices in Cromer on Tuesday, March 12 from 4pm to 6pm, is aimed at organisations who already employ apprentices as well as those looking for more information about what is involved.
Training providers, apprenticeship training agencies and Apprenticeships Norfolk Network will be at the event.
NNDC Leader Sarah Bütikofer said: 'Apprenticeships are a fantastic route into the world of work, allowing young people to gain qualifications and valuable skills at the same time. I am so impressed by the apprentices we have working as part of the team here at the council, their energy and enthusiasm is infectious. I would encourage anyone thinking about employing or becoming an apprentice to come along.'
To book a place, email email@example.com or call 01263 516331.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 3 Refusal recommended for firm's shipping container
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 6 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 7 Own a piece of paradise: One acre willow plantation for sale
- 8 Tributes paid to Lord Robert Walpole who has died aged 82
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 45,000 sign petition to save harbour railway