Beauty of iconic Norfolk lighthouse captured at sunrise
- Credit: Archant
It is one of Norfolk's true icons, and now a series of stunning images of Happisburgh Lighthouse have been captured by an aerial drone photographer.
Theo Southee, from Cambridge, made a trip to the north Norfolk beauty spot this morning (Sunday, November 4) to photograph the red-and-white banded tower in the early morning's light.
Mr Southee, 23, has said: 'The lighthouse with the colours of the sunrise usually makes for some amazing colours for the photos/videos that I take, when I am there.
'I love the colours in these particular pictures and the contrast it creates with the red in the lighthouse.'
Mr Southee has founded a video production company called Above Air Media. He said he created the 'pano' images by stitching 30 to 50 different photographs taken from a DJI Inspire 2 drone together.
*Have you taken a photo you're proud of that shows the beauty of our region? Share them with our audience at norfolk.iwitness24.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 8 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 9 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 10 Cromer florist 'delighted' as new business flourishes