Beauty of iconic Norfolk lighthouse captured at sunrise
- Credit: Archant
It is one of Norfolk's true icons, and now a series of stunning images of Happisburgh Lighthouse have been captured by an aerial drone photographer.
Theo Southee, from Cambridge, made a trip to the north Norfolk beauty spot this morning (Sunday, November 4) to photograph the red-and-white banded tower in the early morning's light.
Mr Southee, 23, has said: 'The lighthouse with the colours of the sunrise usually makes for some amazing colours for the photos/videos that I take, when I am there.
'I love the colours in these particular pictures and the contrast it creates with the red in the lighthouse.'
Mr Southee has founded a video production company called Above Air Media. He said he created the 'pano' images by stitching 30 to 50 different photographs taken from a DJI Inspire 2 drone together.
*Have you taken a photo you're proud of that shows the beauty of our region? Share them with our audience at norfolk.iwitness24.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 2 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 3 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 4 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 5 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 6 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 7 Town's skatepark finally reopens
- 8 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 9 Lifeboat crews called to help sinking fishing boat off Norfolk coast
- 10 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village