Beauty of iconic Norfolk lighthouse captured at sunrise
- Credit: Archant
It is one of Norfolk's true icons, and now a series of stunning images of Happisburgh Lighthouse have been captured by an aerial drone photographer.
Theo Southee, from Cambridge, made a trip to the north Norfolk beauty spot this morning (Sunday, November 4) to photograph the red-and-white banded tower in the early morning's light.
Mr Southee, 23, has said: 'The lighthouse with the colours of the sunrise usually makes for some amazing colours for the photos/videos that I take, when I am there.
'I love the colours in these particular pictures and the contrast it creates with the red in the lighthouse.'
Mr Southee has founded a video production company called Above Air Media. He said he created the 'pano' images by stitching 30 to 50 different photographs taken from a DJI Inspire 2 drone together.
*Have you taken a photo you're proud of that shows the beauty of our region? Share them with our audience at norfolk.iwitness24.co.uk.
- 1 Bid to change use of north Norfolk B&B to residential home
- 2 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 3 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat
- 4 5 TV shows and films shot in Norfolk getting released in 2022
- 5 Dog bans could be extended at north Norfolk parks
- 6 Siberian dogs are finding new Norfolk homes thanks to three animal lovers
- 7 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 8 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 9 Security fears raised over Badersfield asylum seeker plan
- 10 'A great escape' - How a Norfolk webcam helped a Canadian couple endure lockdown