Beast of the East hits north Norfolk hard on day two
- Credit: Jo Johns
The Beast of the East has hit north Norfolk hard for the second day in a row.
With transport links cancelled and schools often closed for the day, residents of the district are choosing to relax and enjoy the winter wonderland.
We've collated our favourite pictures from across the region, from sledges on the beach in Sheringham to a white-over Weybourne.
- 1 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 2 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 3 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 4 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 5 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 6 Seaside village set to sparkle by turning into giant advent calendar
- 7 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 8 Meet the candidates: Three parties face-off in district by-election
- 9 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 10 Your say: Should we close carparks at north Norfolk beauty spots?