Party’s over in Cromer as Christmas tree is taken down from pier
- Credit: Archant
Filming's over in Cromer with the Christmas tree being dismantled on the pier.
Hundreds of people watched the BBC filming at the iconic pier yesterday.
Filming did not finish until about 2am today and workers on the pier are now packing up the Christmas tree and other sets.
The production team has remained tight-lipped over what they were filming.
But one of the men clearing the pier today said they were filming an ident, which are short films shown in between programmes.
You may also want to watch:
Yesterday's filming included a shot of a boy trying to protect his chips from the seagulls.
Cast members and crew had arrived in town on Tuesday.
- 1 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 2 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 3 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 100-year-old free town guide launches biggest edition yet
- 6 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck
- 7 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 8 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 9 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 10 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
Do you know if the crew filmed anywhere else in the Cromer area? Email firstname.lastname@example.org