Party’s over in Cromer as Christmas tree is taken down from pier
- Credit: Archant
Filming's over in Cromer with the Christmas tree being dismantled on the pier.
Hundreds of people watched the BBC filming at the iconic pier yesterday.
Filming did not finish until about 2am today and workers on the pier are now packing up the Christmas tree and other sets.
The production team has remained tight-lipped over what they were filming.
But one of the men clearing the pier today said they were filming an ident, which are short films shown in between programmes.
Yesterday's filming included a shot of a boy trying to protect his chips from the seagulls.
Cast members and crew had arrived in town on Tuesday.
- 1 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 2 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 3 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 4 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 5 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 6 Seaside village set to sparkle by turning into giant advent calendar
- 7 Meet the candidates: Three parties face-off in district by-election
- 8 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 9 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 10 Wind farm decision due in days
Do you know if the crew filmed anywhere else in the Cromer area? Email firstname.lastname@example.org